Thursday, April 9, 2009

Late Night....In a lonely world

It's four thirty in the morning and I haven't slept since I woke up on Tuesday morning. I guess I'm gonna go for forty-eight and counting  hours without any sleep. To think of it, I've had a total of about five hours of sleep for the week? I didn't sleep Sunday night because I was up all night cramming for my calculus test on Tuesday. I definitely needed sleep in order to function for the test. After that...I've had the worst case of insomnia. I don't even feel tired in the day--which is really weird.  In addition to that I've been living on a very meager amount of food. I've had no appetite for the past four days. I had a couple of chicken wings, a sandwich, skittles,  and a hamburger to keep my stomach some company. It's not very much and I've lost a couple of pounds during the past four days. It's not healthy for me, I know, but I just can't stand the smell of certain foods right now. It's a little odd. 

WHY CAN I NOT SLEEP! This is absolutely disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this really sucks. I can understand the sleepless night Monday…cramming sucks…but that’s what happens…college woo…and it being Calculus didn’t help any either…anyway…..still really sucks that you haven’t been to sleep since Tuesday! I can’t imagine what that would be like; I can barely stay awake during class let alone for over forty-eight hours! I hope you can get some sleep soon; this is bordering on insanity let alone being unhealthy as you mentioned.

    On a sort of unrelated note, I really liked the picture you used for this; it really depicts how much not being able to sleep at night sucks. And whether it has been brought up before or not, I really like your background now, it’s pretty neat.

    Well, it seems the only good thing about your sleepless nights is that it gives you time and topics for you blogging. Admittedly, that is that great of a thing.

    Good luck and hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you say something in class, I can't believe this. Maybe it is becaused you are stressed out about something. I usually don't have much problem falling asleep anymore because I stay so busy during the day. Although I would have trouble sleeping on the nights before we would have morning workouts, some of my coaches said to focus on slowing down your stomach breathing. I know it prob wont help you and I hope you feel better. Maybe you should go to the doctor or something to have them make sure its not anything serious. Have a good Easter and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete